Registration is now open!
|Early Bird||65 € inc. VAT||40 tickets available until 2017-02-21 - use code EARLYBIRD during checkout|
|Normal||85 € inc. VAT|
|Community Sponsor||150 € inc. VAT||For anyone who want's to support PostgreSQL a little extra|
|Speaker||Free||Available to all confirmed speakers|
We are currently working through the budget to ensure that we offer the most affordable ticket price possible, the final registration will soon be announced.
The registration fee depends on the type of registration. It must be paid in advance using one of the approved methods. Once your payment has completed, you will receive a PDF copy of your receipt using email, and it will also be available for download on the registration page.
Once your registration and payment have been confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email. The email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org, so make sure to add it to your contacts list to avoid it reaching your spam folder.
You can pay using Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa or American Express), PayPal, Trustly or IBAN bank transfer (bank transfer is not available close to deadlines due to processing times).
If you have a company department making the payments, please see the section on paying somebody else's invoice. If you plan to register many attendees to be paid for by the same person, we also offer bulk payment.
We have had multiple requests for a more expensive ticket which sponsors the community (sometimes called Business ticket), so we have added one for you. The ticket does not include anything not in a Normal ticket, except perhaps a warm fuzzy feeling.
Included in all registrations is access to all sessions, lunch, two catered coffee breaks and (almost) all the coffee you can drink in a day.
PostgreSQL Europe is since 2016 VAT registered in France, all registrations will include 25% VAT.
If you need to cancel your registration after you have paid, please contact us for manual handling. The refund we can offer depends on when you cancel so please cancel as soon as you know you won't be able to make it to the event. The available refund levels are:
- more than 4 weeks before the conference: the full cost of the registration, minus any transaction fees, is refunded.
- 4 to 2 weeks before the conference: 50% of the cost of the registration, minus any transaction fees, is refunded.
- less than 2 weeks before the conference: 25% of the cost of the registration, minus any transaction fees, is refunded
- less than 1 week before the conference: no refund is unfortunately possible
Paying somebody else's invoice
If you need to make a registration where somebody else (such as a company finance department) makes the payment, this is of course also possible. In this scenario, make sure that you follow this process:
- The person attending the conference makes and completes the registration form logged in using their personal account.
- Once the registration details are filled out, proceed to generate the invoice for the registration.
- Once the invoice is generated, there will be a field at the bottom of the invoice specification labeled External link. This link should be sent to the person paying the invoice.
- The person paying the invoice can then access the invoice using this link without logging in, and proceed to make the payment using any of the payment methods listed above.
We also have a bulk payment system available for those who wish to register multiple attendees and pay on a single invoice. This system is intended for companies who wish to send many employees or vendors/providers who wish to pay for their customers to attend the conference. As it includes more steps, it is recommended that the regular registration process is used when possible.
To use the bulk payment system, please follow the following process:
- Each individual attendee uses the regular registration form to register. This step is necessary since the connected account is used in all communication with the attendee, including participating in events and feedback. For this reason, it is important that each attendee register themselves, so they get access to all the features during the conference. The attendee should not proceed to payment of the registration.
- The person in charge of payment (who does not need to be one of the attendees, but can be) proceeds to the bulk payment page, and fills in the invoicing details.
- The person in charge of payment fills in all the email addresses for the attendees to pay for on this page, validates that the total cost is correct, and generates an invoice. Generating the invoice locks all registrations against modifications, but just as with regular registrations they are not confirmed until the invoice is paid.
- The person in charge of payment pays the invoice using one of the approved payment methods listed above. Only these payment methods are accepted. Also note that the invoice is due on receipt just like all other registrations. If you cannot pay using any of these methods, please contact us ahead of time to work out the details.
- When the invoice is paid in the system, all attached registrations will automatically be confirmed, and the attendees will receive a confirmation email. Only the person in charge of payment will receive a PDF copy of the receipt for the transaction.
If you have any questions on the bulk payment procedure or registration in general, don't hesitate to contact us.